The sun, eulogised by the author of the Lal Kitab as Vishnu, the lord of presentation, is the father of our solar system, around which all planets resulve. The power of light in the sky, the temperature of the earth, the power of presentation and progress are represented by the sun. His presence means the ‘day’ and absence means the ‘night’. The soul in human body and the power of rendering bodily services to others have also been referred to the Sun – a royal planet of power, authority and finances.
The Sun provides good results if placed in houses 1st to 5th,8th,9th,11th and 12th. The 6th, 7th, and 10th are bad houses for the Sun. The Moon, the Jupiter and the Mars are the planets friendly to the Sun, where the Saturn, Venus, Rahu and Ketu are enemies. The first is the Puccka Ghar, the permanent house and the house of exaltation of the Sun, whereas the 7th house is in the house of debilitation.
The Mars in the 6th and Ketu in the 1st house make the Sun produce results of an exalted planet. If the Sun is exalted or placed in an auspicious house of a person’s horoscope, he is bound to rise higher and higher in power and position. If obstacles are created against him by a person that person is bound to meet his doom. Much better results are proposed if the Sun is in conjunction with Mercury.
The Sun gives adverse effects on the things associated with the house in which he is placed. Consequently in the 1st house he will create health problems for the native. In the 2nd house he will affect the family and its comforts absolutely adversely. The sun in the 6th house will not prove good for the sisters and daughters of the native. In the 7th he will face obstacles in the comforts of the wife. The Sun of the 8th house will saue the native from death in critical situations. The sun of the 9th house will destroy the comforts of the forefathers and perhaps deprive the native of their properties. In the 10th, the sun will affect the father adversely. The sun in the 11th increases and multiplies the income of the native manifold, if he does not augment the power of Saturn by cosumption of liquor, meat and eggs. The Sun in the 12th house destroys the comforts of the night hour sleep of the native.
The Sun will not be able to harm Venus when sun is being aspected by Saturn because Saturn and Venus are great friends. On the contrary, if Saturn is being aspected by Sun, then the Sun will not be afraid of Saturn and he will destroy the Venus as both are natural enemies in the house where he is placed.
The effects of the Sun in both the situations in different houses are as below:
Sun in 1st House
The native will be fond of constructing religious buildings and digging of wells for public purposes. He will have permanent source of livelihood- more from the government. Money earned from honest sources will keep multiplying. He will believe only his eyes, not in ears.
The native’s father may die in early childhood. Having sex in the day time will make the wife constantly ill and have infection of tuberclosis if Venus is placed in the 7th house. Malefic sun in the 1st house and Mars in the 5th house will cause the death of sons, one after the other. Similarly, the malefic Sun in the Ist house and Saturn in the 8th house will cause the death of wives, one after the other. If there is no planet in the 7th house the marriage before 24th year will prove lucky for the native, otherwise the 24th year of the native would prove highly disastrous for him
(1) Marry before 24th year of life.
(2) Don’t have sex with wife during the day time.
(3) Install a hand pump for water in your ancestral house.
(4) Construct small dark room in the left side at the end of your house.
(5) Either of the spouse must stop eating ‘GUR’ i.e. jaggery.
Sun in 2nd House
(1) The native will be self-dependent, skilled in handiwork and would prove highly helpful to parents, maternal uncles, sisters, daughters and in-laws.
(2) The Sun in the 2nd will become more auspicious if the Moon is placed in the 6th house.
(3) Ketu in the 8th house will make the native very truthful.
(4) Rahu in the 9th house makes the native a renowned artist or a painter.
(5) Ketu in the 9th house makes him a great technician.
(6) Mars in the 9th house makes him fashionable.
(7) The generous nature of the native would put an end to growing enemies.
(1) The Sun will affect very adversely the things and relatives associated with the planets inimical to the Sun i.e., wife, wealth, widows, cows, taste, mother etc. Disputes regarding wealth property and wife will spoil the native.
(2) Never accept donations if the Moon is placed in the 8th house and the Sun in the 2nd house is not auspicious; otherwise the native will be destroyed altogether.
(3) The Sun in the 2nd house, Mars in the 1st and Moon in the 12th house make the native’s condition critical and pathetic in every manner.
(4) Mars in the 8th house makes the native extremely greedy if the Sun in the 2nd house is inauspicious.
(1) Donate coconut, mustard oil and almonds to religious places of worship.
(2) Manage to avoid disputes involving wealth, property and ladies.
(3) Avoid accepting donations, specially rice, silver and milk.
Sun in 3rd House
(1) The native will be rich, self-dependant and having younger brothers.
(2) He will be blessed with divine grace and will earn profits intellectual by pursuits.
(3) He will be interested in astrology and mathematics.
(1) If the Sun is not auspicious in the 3rd house and the Moon is also not auspicious in the horoscope, there will be daylight robbery or theft in the native’s house.
(2) If the 9th house is afflicted, the forefathers would have been poor. If the 1st house is afflicted, the neighbours of the native will be destroyed.
(1) Obtain blessings of the mother by keeping her happy.
(2) Serve others with rice or milk.
(3) Practice good conduct and avoid evil deeds.
Sun in 4th House
(1) The native will be wise, kind and a good administrator. He will have constant source of income. He will leave a legacy of great riches for his offsprings after death.
(2) If the Moon is with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will earn great profit through certain new researches.
(3) The Mercury in the 10th or 4th house will make such a native a renowned trader.
(4) If Jupiter is also with the Sun in the 4th house, the native will make good profits through gold and silver trade.
(1) The native becomes greedy, inclined to commit theft and likes to harm others. This tendency ultimately produces very bad results.
(2) If the Saturn is placed in the 7th house he becomes victimised by night blindness.
(3) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and mars is placed in the 10th house, the native’s eye will become seriously defective, but his fortunes will not dwindle.
(4) The native will become impotent if the Sun in the 4th is inauspicious and the Moon is placed in the 1st or 2nd house, the Venus is in the 5th and Saturn is in the 7th house.
(1) Distribute alms and food to the needy people.
(2) Do not take up business associated with iron and wood.
(3) Business associated with gold, silver, cloth will give very good results.
Sun in 5th House
(1) The progress and prosperity of family and children will be assured. If the Mars is placed in the 1st or 8th house and Rahu, Ketu, Saturn are placed in 9th and 12th houses, the native will lead king’s life.
(2) If in 5th house placed with any planet inimical to sun, the native will be bestowed hour by the government everywhere.
(3) If Jupiter is placed in 9th or 12th house, the enemies will be destroyed, but this position will not be good for children of the native.
(1) If the Sun in the 5th is inauspicious and Jupiter is in 10th, the wife of the native will die and wives in subsequent marriages will also die
(2) If the sun in the 5th house is inauspicious and Saturn is placed in 3rd, sous of the native will die.
(1) Do not delay in having a child.
(2) Build your kitchen in the eastern portion of your house.
(3) Drop a lit the quantity of mustard oil on the ground continuously for 43 days.
Sun in 6th House
(1) Native will be lucky, prone to anger, will have beautiful spouse and will benefit from that government.
(2) If Sun is in the 6th house and Moon, Mars and Jupiter in the 2nd house, following tradition will be beneficial.
(3) If sun is in 6th house and Ketu in 1st or 7th house then the native will have a son and after the 48th year great fortune will follow.
(1) The native’s son and maternal family will face bad times. Will also affect native health adversely.
(2) If there is a no planet in the 2nd house, the native will get a government job in the 22nd year of his life.
(3) If Mars is placed in the 10th house the native’s sons will die one after the other.
(4) Mercury in the 12th house causes high blood pressure.
(1) Ancestral customs and rituals should be strictly followed; otherwise the family progress and happiness will be destroyed.
(2) Underground furnaces should not be constructed with in the premises of the house.
(3) After taking dinner blow off the fire of the kitchen stove by sprinkling milk over it.
(4) Always keep Gangajal in the premises of your house.
(5) Offer wheat or Gur to monkeys.
Sun in 7th House
(1) If Jupiter, Mars or Moon are placed in the 2nd house, the native will occupy a ministerial position in the government.
(2) If the Mercury is exalted or Mercury in the 5th or 7th house is aspected by Mars, the native will have unending sources of income.
(1) If the Sun is inauspicious in the 7th house and Jupiter, venus or any malefic planet is placed in the 11th house and Mercury is malefic in any other house, the native will encounter the death of several members of his family together. Obstacles from the government, diseases like tuberculosis and asthma will vicitimise the native. Incidents of fire, emberlement and other family troubles will madden the native who may go to the extent of becoming a recluse or commiting suicide.
(2) Malefic Sun in the 7th and Mars or Saturn in the 2nd or 12th house and Moon in the 1st house cause leprosy or lucoderma.
(1) Lessen the amount of salt intake.
(2) Start any work after taking a little sweet with water.
(3) Offer a little piece of your chapati to the fire of the kitchen before taking your meals.
(4) Serving and rearing up a black cow or a cow without horns, but make sure that the cow is not white.
Sun in 8th House
(1) Government favours will accrue from the 22nd year of life.
(2) Here the Sun makes the native truthful, saintly and king like. Nobody would be able to harm him.
(1) Mercury in the 2nd house will create economic crisis.
(2) Native will be short tempered, impatient & will have ill health.
(1) Never keep a white cloth in the house.
(2) Never live in the house facing south.
(3) Always eat something sweet and drink water before starting any new work.
(4) Throw copper coins in a burning pyre (Chita) whenever possible.
(5) Throw Gur (jaggery) in running water.
Sun in 9th House
(1) Native will be lucky, good natured will have good family life and will always help others.
(2) If Mercury is in the 5th house, the native will have fortune after 34 years.
(1) Native will be evil and troubled by his brothers.
(2) Disfavour from government and loss of reputation.
(1) Never accept articles of silver as gifts or donation. Donate silver articles frequently.
(2) Ancestral pots and utensils of brass must be used and not sold.
(3) Avoid extreme anger and extreme softness.
Sun in 10th House
(1) Benefits and favours from government, good health and financially stronger.
(2) The native will get a government job and comforts of vehicles and servants.
(3) The native will always be suspicious about others.
(1) If the Sun is in the 4th house, the native’s father will die in his childhood.
(2) If the Sun is in the 10th house and moon is in the 5th house the native will have a very short life.
(3) If the 4th house is without any planet, the native will be deprived of government favours and benefits.
(1) Never wear blue or black clothes.
(2) Throwing a copper coin in a river or canal for 43 years will be highly beneficial.
(3) Abstain from liquor and meat.
Sun in 11th House
(1) If the native is vegetarian he will have three sons and will himself be head of the house and will get benefits from government.
(1) The Moon is in the 5th house and the Sun is not aspected by good planets, the will have a short life span.
(1) Abstain from meat and wine.
(2) Keep almonds or radishes near the head of the bed and offer it in the temple next day for long life and children.
Sun in 12th House
(1) If Ketu in the 2nd house the native will earn wealth after 24 years and will have good family life.
(2) If Venus and Mercury are together their then one will benefit from business and the native will always have steady source of income.
Native will suffer from depression, financial loss from machineries and will be punished by the government.
If the other evil planet is in the 1st house, the native will not be able to sleep peacefully at night.
(1) Native should always have a courtyard in his house.
(2) One should be religious and truthful.
(3) Keep a Chakki in the house.
(4) Always forgive your enemies.