Manglik Dosha is a dosh found in a Kundali, considered astrologically bad. Mars is called Mangal in sanskrit and an astrological situation is formed when mangal in the 1st, 2nd, 4th, 7th, 8th and 12th house of a person’s horoscope. This is called Mangal Dosha and people who have this are called Manglik. This dosha can happen to anyone. Mars represents respect, ego, self-esteem, and energy so those who have Mangal Dosha might have a vulnerable nature which could hinder relationships, but it is also believed that Mangliks have fire energy in them if used in the correct way. Mangal Dosha in the kundli can have a negative effect on your married life, mental health and might even lead to financial issues. If the Manglik is born on a Tuesday however the effects are nullified. To completely negate the effects of this in marriage, two Mangliks can be mutually wed to cancel out the effects.
MANGLIK (MANGAL) DOSHA REMEDIES
- Observe fasting on the first Tuesday of every new month during the waxing phase (Shukla Paksha). During the fast, you can eat only toor dal otherwise known as split pigeon dal. On Tuesdays, chant Mangal
- Every day, make it a practice to chant Gayatri mantra for 108 times.
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa at least once a day.
- Every day chant “Om Shreem Hanumante Namah” for 108 times sitting in front of Hanuman statue or picture or in a Hanuman temple.
- Visit Hanuman temple on Tuesdays and offer sweets and vermilion. Lighting lamp of ghee is also considered very useful.
- Find some workers working with sharp iron materials or iron items and donate red clothes to them.
- Mangal born boy must be married to Mangal born girl only.
- In tradition, there is a procedure called Kumbh Vivah performed by Mangal women to overcome the ill-effects of Mangal dosh.
- On Tuesdays, donate sharp objects like knives, food made of red gram dal, wheat breads, red color clothes and red stones.