KNOWLEDGE OF THE JOURNEY OF YOUR SOUL IN PAST BIRTHS
Past Life Regression (PLR) is a technique that uses Hypnosis to recover the memories of past lives or incarnation. It is one of the best techniques to energize the soul of individual by making them to journey into their past lives. PLR is a wonderful healing process as it works deeper on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual level.
PLR provides us the resolution of anxiety attacks, chronic pain, depression, fears that quite do not make sense. Its main objective is to make life easier, better and more fulfilling, in this present moment.
Past Life Regression works on the root cause and it enables extremely deep change to take place at the very source of the problem. PLR is based on the principles of cause and effect (also known as law of karma). Many of us have pain, fears, phobias, negative thoughts of attitudes that we know could not have originated in our childhood. Often, the cause can be found in a much larger story from past life that is simmering just below the surface. This cause may be a past desire, a past thought, past feeling, a past emotion, a past vow, a past promise, a past decision, a past evasion or a past traumatic experience. PLR is a therapy that delves into the past to make the present better. It is based on the philosophy that we are eternal souls who carry forward learning and experiences from one human lifetime to another. As eternal beings, we experience physical life on earth in a series of human bodies. On a spirit level, we choose each life as a means of learning the lessons we have decided for ourselves.
PAST LIFE REGRESSION CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Reconnect with past life experiences.
- Help you understand why you feel a deep connection with certain places.
- Explore your past life and current Soulmate experiences.
- Identify physical ailments you have, which may be remnants of past life experiences.
- Explore unresolved emotions which have carried through into this lifetime, creating fears or beliefs which you have been unable to explain.
- Acknowledge and embrace the key lessons learned through those lives.